Its a long weekend in Perth & the forecast is for 3 days of warm, sunny, perfect weather!
Heres a few suggestions:
- Watch the Perth Wildcats who are one win away from their 7th NBL Championship. They take on the Breakers in New Zealand. Game 2: Friday 4th March, 5:30pm (AEDT) played in New Zealand. Game 3 (if needed): Sunday 6th March, 7:30pm (AEDT) at the Perth Arena.
- Sculptures by the Sea 12th annual exhibition at Cottesloe Beach. Free (donations welcome) 4 – 20 MARCH 2016
- Angelo St Market Place The South Perth Feista commences this weekend, Angelo St South Perth followed by the Fiesta concert at Sir James Mitchell Park 5th March
- ***SORRY – concert is on the 5th and Market Place on the 20th***
- Hyde Park Community Fair Corner of William St and Vincent St 6 & 7th March
- Try one of the Hawkers/Twilight Markets or Food Trucks Vic Park, Perth, Armadale Twilight Markets, South Perth Foreshore & other locations around Perth
- Eat the street walking tours Subiaco Art & Eats Walking Tour Friday 4th March Brunch on Beaufort Sat 5th March
- Raw Comedy 2016 – semi Finals at the Charles Hotel Raw Comedy is Australia’s biggest and most prestigious open mic comedy competition.
- Melbourne Comedy Festival – Class Clowns Perth Heat YMCA Leederville 5th March
- The Cat Empire – Rising With the Sun Australian Tour at the beautiful Fremantle Arts Centre 4th March
- Dawn French – Riverside Theatre the award-winning actor, best-selling novelist and all round very funny lady, has written a new show, based on her life and career, called 30 Million Minutes 3-5 March
- for more info see www.eventfinda.com.au/whatson/events/perth