Need an Electrician Como?
Why choose us?
Thornbury Electrics has been an iconic Canning Highway business since the early 90s. Starting out at 140 Canning Highway, South Perth near the corner of Douglas Avenue (near South Perth Antiques and Collectables), the office later moved to 291 Canning Highway, Como. Today, the business is based in Carlisle in a commercial warehouse that is purpose built for the additional services we now provide.
Having Thornbury Electrics trade on Canning Highway for the best part of 25 years meant a large portion of Como’s electrical work was carried out by the company over the years.
A lot of the older, established homes had switchboard upgrades and entire house rewires completed by Thornbury Electrics, as well as general electrical maintenance.
When you value workmanship and excellent service, the loyalty of customers carries on, which means we still have the privilege of working with the same customers from over 30 years ago.
- All work guaranteed for 12 months
- Our team are fully licensed and insured
- We offer free, no obligation quotes
- Don’t like waiting around all day? We provide an SMS service to notify you when we are on the way
- We will respect your home like it is our own
- We offer Senior discounts
- We love our community by supporting other local businesses
Contact us today to book an appointment or request a quote for our services (08) 9367 8840
Our Electrical Services
We are committed to safety, excellent workmanship and providing great customer service. We provide complete solutions tailored to meet your needs.
- Installations: Our electricians carry out safe and efficient electrical installations to meet strict safety requirements. We handle installations of all sizes from new ceiling fans to switchboard upgrades and data and computer cabling for home and commercial establishments.
- Repairs: Faulty equipment can bring business to a complete halt. With fully equipped vans, we can address emergency repairs as soon as possible. We also offer repairs for a broad range of issues from light fittings to power faults.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance on electrical systems and appliances is essential to ensure optimal performance. From monthly to annual inspections, our maintenance services are ideally suited for property managers and real estate agents.
- Appliance servicing and repair: Do your home or business appliances need servicing or repair? Our electricians have experience with servicing and repairing a wide range of appliances. These include gas and electric ovens, stoves, cooktops, dishwashers, clothes dryers, and more.
Very professional, on time and lovely staff- from front desk all the way to the technicians that come out. He didn’t even ring the doorbell because he remembered from previous visit that I have a 6 week old baby that may or may not be sleeping.
Always most impressed with the staff – from calling to arrange for an appointment to their constant updating with me so that I am aware they’re on their way. Gorgeous staff who always go out of their way to help – and such clean tradies!!