Need an Electrician Salter Point?
Are you searching for ways to reduce your energy bills? A great way to do this is to explore smarter lighting choices that could reduce the amount of energy you use. LED lights use very little electricity compared to halogen lights and they also last a lot longer. If you have existing halogen downlights and have considered swapping them to LED ones, call us to today for a free in house demonstration and quote.
Salter Point is a suburb of Perth within the City of South Perth. Salter Point was named after Samuel August Salter who worked as a sawyer and timber contractor on the peninsula.
Why choose us?
- All work guaranteed for 12 months
- Our team are fully licensed and insured
- We offer free, no obligation quotes
- Don’t like waiting around all day? We provide an SMS service to notify you when we are on the way
- We will respect your home like it is our own
- We offer Senior discounts
- We love our community by supporting other local businesses
Our Electrical Services
We are committed to safety, excellent workmanship and providing great customer service. We provide complete solutions tailored to meet your needs.
- Installations: Our electricians carry out safe and efficient electrical installations to meet strict safety requirements. We handle installations of all sizes from new ceiling fans to switchboard upgrades and data and computer cabling for home and commercial establishments.
- Repairs: Faulty equipment can bring business to a complete halt. With fully equipped vans, we can address emergency repairs as soon as possible. We also offer repairs for a broad range of issues from light fittings to power faults.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance on electrical systems and appliances is essential to ensure optimal performance. From monthly to annual inspections, our maintenance services are ideally suited for property managers and real estate agents.
- Appliance servicing and repair: Do your home or business appliances need servicing or repair? Our electricians have experience with servicing and repairing a wide range of appliances. These include gas and electric ovens, stoves, cooktops, dishwashers, clothes dryers, and more.