Need an Electrician Manning?
Flickering lights in a home can be a common and annoying problem. The cause can sometimes be due to dimmer switches on LED lights and more commonly, fluorescent lights flicker due to the delay of phospors reaching maximum illumination. At times, the issue may be simply due to the light bulb not being screwed in correctly. At other times, it may be due to more serious issues like loose wiring which is a major cause of house fires. Damaged or aged fixtures can also cause a number of problems. It is always recommended to call can electrician to rectify these issues as they have the expert knowledge to identify if there is a serious electrical fault.
Manning is a suburb of Perth within the City of South Perth. The land was originally purchased by Henry Manning in 1856.
Why choose us?
- All work guaranteed for 12 months
- Our team are fully licensed and insured
- We offer free, no obligation quotes
- Don’t like waiting around all day? We provide an SMS service to notify you when we are on the way
- We will respect your home like it is our own
- We offer Senior discounts
- We love our community by supporting other local businesses
Our Electrical Services
We are committed to safety, excellent workmanship and providing great customer service. We provide complete solutions tailored to meet your needs.
- Installations: Our electricians carry out safe and efficient electrical installations to meet strict safety requirements. We handle installations of all sizes from new ceiling fans to switchboard upgrades and data and computer cabling for home and commercial establishments.
- Repairs: Faulty equipment can bring business to a complete halt. With fully equipped vans, we can address emergency repairs as soon as possible. We also offer repairs for a broad range of issues from light fittings to power faults.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance on electrical systems and appliances is essential to ensure optimal performance. From monthly to annual inspections, our maintenance services are ideally suited for property managers and real estate agents.
- Appliance servicing and repair: Do your home or business appliances need servicing or repair? Our electricians have experience with servicing and repairing a wide range of appliances. These include gas and electric ovens, stoves, cooktops, dishwashers, clothes dryers, and more.